Requirements for Boarding, Daycare and Grooming are listed below.
Proof of vaccinations by a licensed veterinarian is required prior to coming in. We do accept titer testing as an acceptable alternative to vaccinations.
- Rabies: 1 or 3 year
- Distemper/Parvo: 1 or 3 year (DA2PP, DHPP)
- Bordetella: 1 year (If intranasal or oral must be 10 days prior to coming in)
- Negative fecal tests (This checks for intestinal parasites)
- Monthly flea and tick preventive
- Monthly heart worm preventive
Spayed or Neutered
All dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed/neutered. (This is not a requirement for Grooming, but they will not be able to participate in the cage-less portion.)
Dog Friendly Environment
All dogs must be able to act friendly to other dogs or at least tolerate them in daycare. If they are unhappy with the other dogs, we will contact you and come up with better accommodations within our facility.
Reservations are required for all services.